9/27/09

Trick or Treat and a Fried Snickers

I am here today with a quick card in honor of my WOSFF, Barb! She just did a little tribute to me and my polka dot issue! Little did she know, I was making a card for her too! She knows all to well that I am not the biggest fan of Halloween. AND she is still my friend! :) BUT, I am trying here! Just for her.

This is the cutest stamp out of one of TAC's new sets, Hedgehog Halloween! Barb, I hope you like it! Aren't you so excited that I actually made a Halloween card? LOL!


And of course, I had to add some polka dots!

One last thing for today! I recently tweeted over and over about eating a fried snickers at our state fair. Well, I actually had 2....but on different days!! I do love them. I had many comments and emails about what in the heck I was eating, so like a dork, I took a picture so you could see what it was that I ate.....


And then here is the inside! The snickers bar just melts into melty wonderfulness! Yes, I did walk 2 miles BOTH nights after eating this thing. No joke. BUT it was well worth it!


So that is all for today! Hope you all had a great weekend! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the card... the popped up wings, the polka dots, everything :)

    And the fried Snickers thing still kinda freaks me out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! Love the little bit of dimension you gave it. Okay, I wanna know how you get your polka dots so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling!! Very feminine!! What a cute little girl b-day card you could do with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper cute! love the polka dots, of course, and popped up wings! the fried snickers definitely sounds intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS