10/21/09

A simple Hello!

Just another quick and simple card today! I found a couple of these supplies at CKC. Got an AMAZING Deal on the Fiskars Upper Crest punch....yes only $6! WOW! The felt flowers are from CKC too....I think like 6 in a package for $1? Cheap! I love cheap. Cheap is happy!

Here is my cheap and happy card....


The alphabet set is one I picked up from clearance at Joanns.com. So cute! I love how the letters are some upper and some lower! I colored in the letters with the Clear Gelly Pen again. So hooked on that thing!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I love all of the layers and that big flower... I have YET to use any of my CKC stuff yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and polka dots ... you love polka dots too!

    Your so cute! Makin' me smile girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Ceap & Happy card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS