2/12/10

You Rock!!

Well she really does! And this card is for her! It's in the mail to her right now! I am pretty sure she will get it today! :)

I love this card! Kinda outta the box for me, but so much fun! I LOVE the Damask set from PTI. SO incredibly versatile! And that is what I love!


I know the picture doesn't do it justice but that tulle bow is really cute! It was fun to make and even more fun to pass on! Can't wait for you to get it Barb! (I am not spoiling her surprise....she has already seen it! LOL!)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. No... YOU rock ;) And I can't wait to get this!! It is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love this color combo paired with the white ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! Am so glad to get to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS