3/29/10

Praying for You

I am loving the new Beautiful Blooms Dies!  They are so fun!  Today I tried out the dies with Foam and let me tell you how cute they turned out!  I even stamped on the foam and the image came out really clear!  So I didn't take away from the stamped image, I just used one layer and a button!




One thing I tried to do and didn't, was use orange in this card.  I found the purple, black, orange, kraft and white as a color combo but I couldn't pull it off!  I am loving the color and all that I am seeing with it!  I am just NOT good at using it.  So, going back to my table now to try something with the color Orange!  We will see what I come up with!

Thanks for stopping!  Hope your week is starting out great!




Supplies:

Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Scattered Showers, Text Style II
Ink: Landscape Palette, Noir Palette
Paper: Purple Bazzill, PTI Black, PTI Kraft, White CS
Misc: Purple Fun Foam, Black Button, Apron Lace Border Punch, White Scrappers Floss

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laurie, can't wait to get my dies and start playing now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so prtty Laurie! I cant believe that flower is foam... very clever. I cant wait to see what you do with the Orange, thats a hard color for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner, Laurie! Love the colors... even though there is no orange ;) And the foam flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, I really need those dies, and now I have to steal my kids foam!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really neat and so-o-o creative! Love the extra stamping on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to use the foam. Turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the leaves and that flower die. Cant wait to get some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!!! I love being enabled to buy new toys - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just getting into using dies... does the Blossom dies from PTI work in a Spellbinder Wizard?
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CARD!!!! You are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very PRETTY! I love the flourishy leaves, and the text stamped on the foam flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card!! I LOVE the foam idea....you know that I'm going to run out now and buy some foam!! I am liking to use the flower dies with something "other" than the stamps that actually go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your colors! I can't wait for my dies to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning! The colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! Dennise, yes you can use the Wizard with the dies. You just have to make sure and have the correct sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laurie, great cards. Love the purple flower. Foam! Who would have thought it. Not me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS