2/17/11

Amber Ink-Project #6

Kinda of a bitter sweet post here! This is my last post as a Amber Ink Torch bearer! I have had the best time working with these adorable images and really just learning more about digi's! The sweet part comes because I am about to pass my torch on to the sweetest blog friend ever...but more about that on Monday! ;)

So here is my last card....

IMG_0241_edited-1

This adorable butterfly image you can find HERE!  I just took my Copics and colored the wings and then took a Blender pen and made some polka dots!  Super simple but I think a really fun look!  Then I cut her out and attached her with some foam tape!  The sentiment I made using Lawn Fawn...Harold's Alphabet!
IMG_0242_edited-1


So I hope you enjoyed my last Amber card!  So glad you could come by today!  Stop back by Monday to see who the torches are going to next!  :)  Have a great Thursday!

22 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the colors!

    Okay, dare I ask....what embossing folder is this one? Love the size of those dots! Geez, you are such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the idea with the blender pen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's so adorable Laurie!! I like the colors and the coloring/polka dots on the butterfly is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card! I love the polka's and the cheerfulness of it! We're gonna miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Laurie! Love the colours and polka dot embossing. Thanks for being such a great Torchbearer for Amber Ink this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO ADORABLE ...... Love the green and purple together on the craft with the clear bling ....... can bling be clear?? I will have to think about that one~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Laurie. Thanks for your inspiration as ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of your cards, clean and crisp. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clean lines and bright colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A clean, graphic card as usual from you Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and I too love the simplicity. Sometimes I think I get just overwhelmed trying to make cards too elaborate and all I wind up doing is stressing myself out! Then I lose the mood to make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You knew that I would like this right? The colors are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that purple against the kraft with a highlight of green! And, I also love how the polka dots look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so stinkin' CUTE! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!!! I love the simplicity of the card, and the butterfly just pops right of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you! You make it impossible to choose a favorite! I love how you used this little guy. It has been a pleasure and a treat and now it's bittersweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! What embossing folder is that?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card! Love the colors! I have to ask - what embossing folder is that? Love it! So crisp!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS