3/14/12

Easter already?

Welcome to this week's product spotlight over at DeNami.  This week we are showcasing the adorable Large Spring Basket stamp.  I saw the image and immediately thought...banner!  Here is my creation...


I used the basket stamp and my most favorite flower stamp from DeNami, the small daisy blossom.  I added a little piece of a doily behind each and then some leaves and stickels!  Super easy!  Here is a closer look...








Check out the DeNami blog to see all the other basket creations! Remember this stamp is 10% off this week too! 



Thanks for coming by! Have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable banner, Laurie! I love the little flowers and the basket is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute! Love your basket banner, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darn cute...i totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door!!! Laurie this is too stinkin cute! LOVE the little snippet of doily in the baskets. ADORABLE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Easter banner! So doable and so cute!! :) You have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic banner Laurie, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this Easter banner is absolutely fantastic!! You were so creative to think of this. Such a darling project!! FABulous work, and so fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO FABULOUSNESS!!!! Laurie, this is BEYOND ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, this banner is simply darling. Love the clothes pins and the spring colors. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *squeal* this is SO SWEET!!!! True bunting with style, girlie!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute banner!! Just may have to try making one myself...hmmmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little Easter banner is adorable. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are so cute!! BUT...you cut them all out...faint!! LOL!! They do make an adorable banner! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS