5/14/13

For you...



I'm back with another peak today!  This set is a fun one called Brickworks.  It has several brick patterns and of course....I had to make a brick wall...just in time for Father's day!

IMG_9709

So eash to line up.  I just stamped the image using Red Brick Versamagic.  I added in a little grass border and then a sentiment from another set coming soon!  :)

The other girls have some fun cards for you to see too!  Check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see more!  Thanks for stopping in! 

10 comments:

  1. This is a delightful, dramatic, CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Laurie! My late FIL was a bricklayer, I would loved to have had this set for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek--seriously I love how you created the red bricks!! brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Always make the coolest CAS cards! Another fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You. Are. Incredible. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! Love the brick look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect stamping with perfect colours! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, how cool is this! I love those bricks with the grass on top. Super creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS