9/02/13

Hello there...


I have a fun card to share today!  First off, this card is for the new round of Muse Card Club.  You can click HERE to see how to play along with us.  This card also features a couple of new goodies from the Stamptember Release over at Simon Says Stamp.

IMG_0088.jpg

I stamped the cutest little anchor background on the card base using Navy Mid-Tone Hero Arts ink.  Then I added in a white panel, stamped with a sentiment from the new Sketchy Banner Greetings.  I finished it off with a couple Enamel dots.

You MUST go check out all the new goodies over at Simon Says.  Seriously...its fabulous!  There is a .pdf file of all the new stuff and you can see that HERE.  Thanks so much to Heidi and Simon Says for letting me play along with some new goodies!  :)


Thanks for coming by today! 

19 comments:

  1. If I wasn't already sold on those adorable anchors, this would have done it for sure! Love it, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this design, Laurie! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these colours - fresh and trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect little card. love those tiny anchors and the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS card! Colors/layout...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a clean and lovely design! I hope I play along with Muse challenge with your card as an inspiration. May

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the anchor stamp used on Jennifer McGuire's blog and thought it might be fun to have. After seeing your card I really want it now. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOO CUTE, love the itty bitty anchor!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG where is Miss Renee because NEEDS to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Jennifer have both made beautiful cards with that anchor border stamp! Now, it is on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always amaze me with your color choices!!!! Just LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hello there, nautical, feminine, happy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those anchor are in my cart! Love your card Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just create a card inspired by your card. You can check my card here.
    http://mayholicraft.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/muse-33-lots-of-happy-card/
    Thanks for the inspiration. May

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your gorgeous card Laurie - the design is adorable:) Thanks for more wonderful inspriation this week - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS