3/16/14

RC March Color Challenge...

Ready for a new color challenge?  Reverse Confetti has a new challenge today with 3 gorgeous colors.  First off, here is my card...

IMG_1444

I used my favorite tag from Tag Me and ran it through with a striped embossing folder and then cut out a banner in green.  Then I stamped some flowers in yellow and navy and a heat embossed a sentiment from the new set called Petals n' Posies.  

Here are the colors...YUM!






Thanks for stopping in today!  Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog to see what the other girls have made up for today!  Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! You sure captured the color pallet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, Laurie! what are the stripes on the tag...dry or heat embossed? they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You have used the colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stopping by here Lauire, you always inspire me! CUTE card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection! Love the embossed stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS