5/03/14

thinking of you...


Stopping in with a quick card I made awhile back.  Have you seen this new set from Simon?  LOVE!

IMG_1691

I stamped the flowers in the background using WPlus9 ink.  Then I added in a Lil Inkers stitched tag with this most gorgeous of sentiments.

See that cute little silk bow?  Chari tied it for me.  She was with me when I couldn't tie one, so I can say she helped me with this card!  :)  (Love that girl!!)

IMG_1692

Ok that is it for today!  Hope you are all doing well!  



Supply List:  


6 comments:

  1. So serene, and calming. Just a beauty, Laurie... thanks!

    Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card, and fab bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Laurie, white on kraft always looks so pretty, and those flowers are beautiful! Great bow too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS