11/12/14

Monthly Moments: November

Are you enjoying the Papertrey Release so far?  There is still so much to see!  Today we are using the Monthly Moments: November stamps and paper packs to make a card.  I have a fun November birthday card today...

IMG_9903

I used several pieces of the November paper pack for this card, including cutting out a little turkey from one of the sheets.  I used the november die and then stamped the happy and the birthday in Dark Chocolate ink.  I popped up the turkey on foam tape (not a sentence I have ever typed before) and then added in a little tab on the side...

IMG_9904

I stamped the gobble, gobble in Dark Chocolate and then added the little arrow image in Ripe Avocado for a pull tab on the side.

Stop by the rest of the DT for more Monthly Moments inspiration!

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell


Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a great day!




Supplies:

Stamps: Monthly Moments: November
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Monthly Moments: November Paper Pack, Stampers Select White Cardstock
Misc: November die

12 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS