5/29/15

Hello Friend...

Hi friends!  Long time no see.  Things have been crazy here with the end of school and now the first week of summer.  I haven't had much crafty time and am missing my crafty friends and my craft room too!  I do know that it is a disaster down there though.  It's bad.  lol!  I hope to have some time in July to sit down and get it all organized and do some purging.

OK so I needed a quick card for a friend, so I pulled out the my Favorite Things Build-able Blooms stamps and dies to make a fun little scene...

May 2015 MFT

I used Blueprints 22 for the back panel with a little Copic Airbrush detail for the blue sky.  I added in the Fresh Cut Grass die before adhering down the blooms.  I used Wavy Greetings on a little wavy piece of vellum I cut with the Ride the Wave dies.

May 2015 MFT

So that is it for today!  It's going to be a tad quiet for awhile.  The month of June is pretty much going to be a blur.  Lots of fun to be had here so I am hoping it doesn't go by too fast.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope you have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Well Helllloooo to YOU I've missed you, Laurie! Darling little blooms and love the waving hello!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! LOVE the softness of it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful looking card. Any friend would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Have s great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the way you curved vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the sentiment looks like it's blowing in the wind and those flowers are cute as can be, great card, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strikinf flowers blowing in a breeze -beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Cutest flowers ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Cutest flowers ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and fun! Thanks, Paulette S.
    craftqueen417 at yahoo dot com
    http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new colors and love the large letter stamp.Love the Pandas

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS