10/13/16

Sweet Holiday Wishes....

Hello there crafty friends!  Its our second group post for Papertrey Ink's October Release.  A fun note....I am sitting here with Amy Sheffer and we are typing up our posts together!  :)  She has some amazing projects for you today so head on over and check them out.

Here is my card for today, using the new set called Sweet Holiday Wishes.

IMG_3747

These adorable images are so easy to stamp and made for the cutest little cookie plate.  I added the scalloped noted die as a plate and then added it to a scored background. I tied a little twine bow to finish off the card.  

IMG_3750

Thats it for today!  So glad you could stop by.  Head on over to Nichole's blog to see more of this latest release.  Have a good day!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Laurie. I love the soft color that looks exactly like a baked cookie. Can you tell me how you achieved that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Or I guess I should say sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, almost retro, styling of those images - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet plate of cookies Laurie! Such a sweet card and set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this and the colors Laurie!! The images have a retro look to them and I love the 'sweet' image in the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Laurie! Your scored background really makes these elements pop...Another great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Love even more that you and Amy are together! So so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS