6/19/17

MFT Card Kit Countdown...

Stopping in with day 2 of the MFT Card Kit Countdown.  This months kit, Birthday Wishes, has the perfect sentiment set, along with an adorable die set.  I love love this little envelope die and I had to use it....times 4.  :)

June 2017 MFT Card Kit

To start off this card, I heat embossed the sentiment along the bottom.  I love that big sentiment in this adorable font!  After heat embossing, I did some ink blending into an ombre finish on the card base.  Next, I added in the envelopes and finished it off with the little heart dies and some white gel pen for a little added detail.  

June 2017 MFT Card Kit

I can't wait to get this card in the mail!

The MFT blog will have lots more to see.  This card kit is a must have for your stash so go check it out!  It will be available for purchase tomorrow, June 20th at 8pm CST.

So glad you stopped in today!  See you tomorrow for release day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List: 

4 comments:

  1. Laurie, I think this is one of my all-time favorites! You really know how to design beautifully with lots of white space. Hope you are doing well. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, I love the pink hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laurie, I LOVE your card! Beautiful ombre inking and the little envies are so sweet! I love how you folded them, too...really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS