12/29/17

Have you seen this new background stamp?

I recently received this new background stamp from Simon Says Stamp called Center Cut Heart Background.  (All products linked below.)  These new background stamps are so much fun because the center of the stamp can stay in or it easily pops out.  For today's card, I popped the inside heart out of the stamp.  I used Simon's white ink and stamped the background on kraft card stock....

Untitled

Next, I scored 1/2" score lines along the kraft card panel.  I used my Prismas and added a little color to the hearts and leaves.  Last, I die cut the "love you" out of glitter cardstock and popped it up on fun foam.  I added Glossy Accents to the glitter cardstock and to the little red dots on the card front.  I love that stuff.  So good for a little shine!

Untitled

So that is it for today.  I have some other things in the works so I will be back soon.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supply List: 

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of getting this stamp and your card has made my decision for me! So pretty yet so simple. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really sold this beautiful background stamp, Laurie! Love your expert scoring, too!! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hands down favorite card ever from you sweet Laurie!! I adore the way those cheerful colors pop off the kraft. Beautiful card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red & green on Kraft looks awesome. Looks like a very cool stamp, too. And of course, your infamous score Lines finish it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my white on Kraft loving heart! I love how you added a pop of red and green to your design, too...Gorgeous card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness !! Your card is just fantastic !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS