12/01/17

It's Die-cember!



It's DieCember over at Simon Says Stamp!  There are SO many adorable new dies and some new glitter cardstocks you are going to need to check out!  

Click HERE to do some shopping!

I have a card using one of the adorable new dies called Picture Book Hugging Penguin.

Untitled

I cut these penguins out of white cardstock and then colored all the pieces with Copic markers.  That saved a lot of die cutting time for sure.  I added them to a white backer as I just traced the die on white cardstock and cut it out with scissors.  That made it easier to layer up.  Last, I added in some heart with a little Wink of Stella sparkle and then added in a sentiment to finish it off.  


Untitled

There is lots more to see over at Simon, so head on over there and check out the new dies!

Thanks so much for coming by and have a great day!

Laurie


7 comments:

  1. Your CAS design and sentiment are perfect with these adorable penguins! Such a cute card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooops I think I hit send before I finished. Love your card, those penguins are just fantastic I love the dies cant get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren’t those penguins adorable? So is your CAS card, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS