12/18/17

MFT Card Kit Countdown Day 2...

Hey friends!  It's day 2 of the December Card Kit for My Favorite Things.  This is a monthly kit that is available each month with the most adorable stamps, dies and paper.  The kit is called Furever Friends and I have another sneak peek today.  

MFT December 2017 Card Kit

To create this card, I used the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame to cut the center out of the card front.  I popped up the framed piece on foam tape to the card base after lining it with this adorable piece of stripped paper from the Pastel Pinstripes paper pack.  The die cut frame fits perfectly back into place but I attached it to the card base to give a little look of dimension.

I stamped the sentiment and then added in that adorable little kitty to the card front.  I used the hearts from Coffee Date and the ball of yarn from I Knead You (not included in the kit) to add a few more details to the card.  

MFT December 2017 Card Kit

There will be lots more to see over on the MFT Blog.  Check out the details about this months kit over there and get a list of links to check out to see the rest of the DT's creations.  This kit will be available on Tuesday, December 19th at 8pm CST.  Yay!

Thanks so much for stopping in!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:


3 comments:

  1. Your little kitty is so sweet, Laurie! I love how you added the hearts and the striped paper is perfect...Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension that this layering gave the card....so sweet...thank you so much...Holiday Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS